In the eighth grade, Cameron wrote her first romance novel on an antique typewriter, using a stack of pink paper. Detours between that draft and publishing her first novel included a BA in Music from Middlebury College, a professional culinary education, and twelve years in the child-wrangling industry. She has parlayed those experiences and her own entrepreneurial spirit into a career in romance writing and small-press publishing.
Cameron is available for speaking engagements, interviews, and appearances. She is also happy to speak to reading and writing groups via telephone or Skype.
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DAMSELFLY INN press release
- High-res cover image for DAMSELFLY INN
- High-res headshot
- Author bio
- Freelance portfolio.
- Inside the Mind Interview with author Eden Baylee, March 2013
- Cameron visits the Simon’s Groove podcast to talk about Buck’s Landing, April 2013
- Cameron reading her essay The Roasting Pan and the Expanded Heart, Listen to Your Mother – Boston, 2014
- Feature article in the Spencer New Leader, April 2015
- Interview with Stephanie Ayers of Eat, Sleep, Write, May 2015
- Cameron appears on Be My Guest with Jan Lewis, January 2018