It’s my birthday month, and as a gift to myself, I asked my dear friend Marian to kick off The Story Circle. Marian tapped Lance to continue the tale. Lance handed the baton to Tara of Thin Spiral Notebook. Tara is a new acquaintance of mine in the blogosphere. She shared two photosets with me from her blog. Off Track and Half A Tank show an eye for detail and an appreciation for her world that made me smile (and think!). Tara also writes fiction, and is a Nanowrimo veteran! Continue reading
On the blog
- Cam’s Food Lab: Those Serious Eats Noodle Jars That Are Probably All Over Pinterest
- Running My Vote In, or: Who Knew Such Wonders Existed?
- That Five Random Things Meme
- Blackfern Girls: A Review
- Last night I dreamed of Zippy.
- Love Is Ridiculous
- 31 Flavors of Fearless: Twenty Five, One Hundred Fifteen Days
- Dear Friend
- The Inspiration Playlist
- 31 Flavors of Fearless: Twenty Two, 6 Things I’m Not Doing Wrong